I would say this is the definition of normal. Each of us most likely has noticed getting locked into a familiar argument with a loved one or friend which ends badly (as usual).
I certainly have. And when the argument is over, I'm scratching my head thinking "what just happened?"
Well, probably what just happened is that your wounded "little guy" inside of you ( say around 5 years old) is arguing with the wounded "little guy" in the other person. What if you could see these wounded "little guys" as lovable animals? It might be easier to gain perspective and have a chuckle in the meantime.
Gain insight to break frustrating patterns with loved ones ( or boss)! Find out the style of your "little guy" inside of you by taking www.whatsyouranimal.com quiz. Then read the Care & Feeding documents for your "little guy's" style.
No comments:
Post a Comment