Buddy, full of pomp and circumstance responded: "My ship has come in, my dear bird - literally!" "Well whatever do you mean, you dog?! Picasso flitteringly replied. "I hit it big on my Linkened-in IPO shares which Trooper told me about. Of course he was too busy working to actually cash-in himself, but I'll repay him by letting him swab the deck on my 120 ft P&J yacht."
"Well, perhaps you will need a navigator, one who can put a little wind in your sails..." responded Picasso. "Perhaps, but it doesn't have sails, it's an inboard luxury world cruiser complete with a crew of 12, full satellite navigation and the finest in maintenance and insurance contract add ons that money can buy, which is something I have plenty of, only cost me 12 million which leaves me 5 to roll into my next big venture!" Picasso, still impressed but growing bored with the conversation, replied: "Oh and what might that be?"
"Well," Buddy responded, "Now you can't tell anyone, but Chief has agreed to sell me the draw-bridge behind us for 7 million and loan me the 2M I'm short at the moment, sky's the limit! Toot-a-loo, my fine feathered friend! Oh, and by the way, why don't you drop on by the yacht club sometime, hmmm, hmm, hmmmm!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment