Sunday, January 23, 2011

EAnimal Valentine Wishes

Solomon Please be happy with the card I give you. I have a hard time getting excited over trumped up holidays.

Kozy I do like some attention on Valentine's Day. Please surprise me.

Champ Let's clean out the basement together and then go out to eat to celebrate and discuss our upcoming yard sale.

Picasso You know I like flowers and some special champagne and we could go out to that little place with the harpist. . .

Einstein Let's go to that museum we have been meaning to go to. I went by myself one day, but I would like to go with you. It's nice.

Trooper I'll try to do the right thing for you this Valentine's but I expect I'll miss again.

Zee This Valentine's Day we're going all out! Limo, fancy dinner. . .the works.

Chief Have I ever disappointed you?

Buddy When's Valentine's Day. . .?


No comments:

Post a Comment